enjoy a beautiful song with me

Monday, March 31, 2008

Additional Updates

Here are some photos that I was not able to post previously..



L.J. Hooker... Nobody does it better - how on earth does somebody pass a system like that

Mr Washer! We repair what your husband fixed....



This is Coogee beach... The water is really blue. Some women just go topless and tan themselves here and nobody cares. I cannot imagine what would happen if they did this in Malaysia... The sand is clean... even though hundreds come here every other day...




Barbecue. Sausages - everytime. Every other week some society will have some barbecue. More of that for new students. Very jelak.


So Australian. G'day mate. So, instead of Marmite - they have Our Mate.

And my wonderful lecturer...

(Refer to the Figure below)

The board slides up following the blue arrow...



The red guy is what he looks like when he tries to prevent the board from sliding... and as you can see, no shoes



I have another funny lecturer, that looks at his own computer screen ( when there is a projector where everybody can see everything ) and starts pointing at his own computer screen which faces him and NOT the students....and asks us if we can see the curve/picture that he is pointing... after a few seconds... He realizes and then points to the projected image..and he does it a few times during class...

Tons of other funny stuff I've been going through...

Reminds me of Dan's cheesy line during church camp

to pick up girls:

Have you died before? Because I think I am seeing a resurrection body...

No comments: