enjoy a beautiful song with me

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

As The Final Exams Draw Near...

My hair gets messier. Gah! It is only one-inch long and it can get messy.

I start to read a few verses in the Bible once in a while... imagining that I will somehow get smarter after that.

Do push-ups evevery once in a while because my body somehow aches when I study. Headache, neck ache, back ache...

I feel lonely - I don't seem to get along well with the books.

I discover a lot of new things. I used to learn Normal distributions, exponential, Poisson distributions only. But today I realized there is such a thing called t-distribution and F-distribution... which I am supposed to know weeks ago.

Nobody seems to be online although there are so many people online.

Time seems to pass too quickly. Yet I seem to be wasting lots of them somehow - even though I thought that I studied for very long.

I want to Chor Dai Dee!!!

I lose hair since I keep pulling them off.

I dance.

I talk to myself.

I play with my stationery more often.

I laugh to myself.

I pretend I am a bird and start flapping my hands around the house... singing la la la la...

I imagine being some uber rich tycoon and has no need to study in university... and maybe take a nap...

GAH! NO.....

I remember deadlines, test dates, exam dates more than I remember holidays and birthdays.

I keep counting my test and assignment marks and think of the ridiculously high marks I need to obtain for my final exam to get Distinction.

....

I am suddenly reminded of the resistor I blew up in the Electronics lab today. I spent more than an hour to connect the whole circuit and put in all the right values of resistors... then 5 minutes into the lab...

POOF! Bright Light! Smoke! Whole 47000 ohm resistor burnt. 5 minutes into a 3 hour lab... and this is final evaluation for my lab class. GAHHHH!!!!!!!

I have spent an hour on this... typing and thinking of more tragedies and traumatic experiences.. I shall now resume studying for statistics test on monday... 5 marks... and then tomorrow got Control Systems Lab evaluation....10 marks....


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments: