enjoy a beautiful song with me

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Jesus friends

Love one another. As I have loved you, you must love one another. - John 13:34

You are my friends if you do what I command - John 15:14

If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. - John 15:19



Its hard to try to be Jesus friend, and be the world's friend.

Jesus tells his friends that they have to love one another just as He has loved them - because if they remained Jesus friend, the world would hate them.

It is hard to live without love, if even Jesus' friends do not love one another, who then will love them?

Sometimes, I want friendship so bad, so bad that I learn that being somewhere in between is really being nowhere.

I'm not sure if it is somewhat right to blame Christians that we don't love one another. But I'm sure that I am not excused even if I were right to blame. Then again, how to live without friendship, even if I know what is right and what is wrong?

Is this what is also meant by "The righteous shall live by faith"?

Persevering through some known facts even though without the feeling of the love.

No comments: