enjoy a beautiful song with me

Saturday, February 9, 2008

A Question which I have no Answer to

One Question popped up in my mind.

" Why does God love us? "

Just in case somebody answers because He chose to - we all get back to square one.

If somebody answers because He created us. Then Why did He create us?
If somebody answers He created us to have a relationship with Him. Then why so?

I have a very peaceful feeling that this is one question I would not exactly need to know the answer. I seldom have peace when I don't know something that I think I ought to know.

Anyway, it is a question. Makes me feel that I ask questions better than I answer them. More questions than answers. I think this is a good state. I hope that I can keep this learning position a habit throughout my life.

Talking about that, I think for a normal person who has more answers than questions is probably not learning to his full potential.

Sometimes people think of another as being a know-it-all:

Well, there are people who behave in a such a manner, the shameful thing is that they don't know it all, but behave so.
However, on the other hand, there are a lot of people who are too lazy to think for themselves - they always think of others as a show off.

I'm enjoying my train of thoughts...

Whee...

1 comment:

Joel said...

ah, I think I might just have an answer. A kind of rock-bottom answer.

Okay, to me, a rock bottom answer is like this. It could also be called answer by definition.

Why is blue called blue? Why isn't blue spelled as R-E-D?

Blue is spelled as blue by definition.

Anyway, the answer is because Love is God's character.

Why did He create us?
Maybe He could have chose NOT to do so, and created Martians. His preference or choice was a stand alone. Or He could have just sat around in heaven and do nothing.

So, in some sense this question is answered. Or it was like the "blue" question, it isn't exactly a logical question