enjoy a beautiful song with me

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I Cried

This morning, perhaps about 7a.m. I cried.

I only remembered that I was in the Library, I was crying. Mitchell was saying that it was okay because Jesus forgave everything so I didn't need to cry anymore.

I told him that the reason I cried was exactly because Jesus forgave me everything.

Now I couldn't but think back the first time I watched The Passion of The Christ. Some people cried because they pitied Jesus, some because that it was simply inhumane, or maybe some other reasons.

But I was crying in my heart that time, "Jesus, don't die for me - You don't deserve this"

This morning, I was crying again. In my heart I said "I don't deserve You dying for me". But this time, I didn't say Jesus please don't die for me.

I cried for quite a long while I think, perhaps about 5 minutes in real life?

(5 minutes in real life is quite a long time in the dream-life. I really think so because it seems so that our subconcious minds are reminded of much more things than our conscious mind could even comprehend of processing. Remember getting an idea that took you 2 seconds to understand but takes minutes for you to think of how to put it into words?)

No comments: